Description of Homoeopathic Repertorium
Application "Homoeopathic Repertorium" is designed for the selection of homoeopathic remedies on the patient's symptoms. The repertory is based on Kent's repertory. The application contains about 75,000 descriptions of symptoms.
Repertorisation result will be shown in a table. Repertorisation is for all remedies that are in the description of the selected symptoms, but the table will show only the first 25 remedies. Sort of remedies will be made by the norm "degree + symptoms".
What gives a subscription:
- lack of advertising
- unlimited number of symptoms for repertorization
- display in the table of the result of 50 remedies
- the ability to change the sorting result "by covered", "by totality", "by summ"
- number of cases 15 instead of 5
- step by step expansion of the repertory
Only in English.
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.